SPL Camber Arms for the E36 & E46 M3
Nothing is more frustrating than trying to adjust camber in the rear of an E36 or E46 M3 and trying to get to a jam nut hiding behind the exhaust or tucked into the subframe. Luckily SPL makes this easier utilizing motorsport style pinch clamps. Like all SPL Parts products, we use these exclusively on all of our BMW M3 and M4 builds. SPL hits all the marks for us, they are:
- Designed, machined and assembled in the U.S.A.
- True motorsport quality utilizing structural Aluminum, stainless steel and titanium
- Easy, precision adjustability. You or your race team won't find a better arm to work with reliably in shop or trackside
- Motorsport style clamps (neutralize shift while tightening)
- FK bearings offer great durability for the rigors of track use with the fastest cars, ours included
- Bearings are high misalignment giving plenty of range and forgiveness against bind
- Teflon linings all but eliminate stiction and deflection
If quality is the game, SPL is the name
It's always hard to find great value with a great product. Fortunately, SPL does just that through their whole line of suspension products. All premium materials, from the best suppliers money can buy all while retaining a relatively reasonable price. We even use SPL to swap out parts on our factory race cars when they retire from the pro circuits.
Full Service Available
RWE is a top tier championship-winning race shop located in Southern California with a history of building high performing, reliable vehicles since 2011.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering only the best performing, highest quality parts that are track and race proven.
A full line of services are available for your vehicle from installations to motorsport level racing builds.