991 GT3, GT3RS and GT2RS Rollbar by BBi
Questions? Call Us - (657) 444-7223Free Phone Consultation with our racing experts. Ready to help you upgrade your car!
We're here to help
BBi Rollbar for the 991 GT Platform
Please note, once harness bar is committed to powder coat, it is no longer eligible for a return.
The BBI Street Cup harness bar features a 2 piece design and high-strength seamless tubing (1.75” x 0.095, 1.5” x 0.083) for excellent strength-to-weight ratio. With our sensible design approach, the 2 piece design mounts to frame structure, utilizing factory bolts, to provide strongest mounting points and maximum protection. For superior strength and rigidity, the bar utilizes “X” braces on both front and rear sections and each joint has been meticulously TIG welded by hand. Bolt-in installation is accomplished by using Inner Diameter Tube Clamps that are CNC turned and milled for a precise fit. These unique joints allow us to eliminate the more traditional slip fit tubes with an unsightly through-bolt and nut.
The BBI StreetCup program is the interlacing of technology, motorsport fundamentals and street performance sensibility. Through extensive R&D efforts of our in-house engine development program, chassis engineering and advanced fabrication BBi Autosport creates products that deliver without compromise on performance, safety and longevity. Powered by our passion, we are in relentless pursuit to elevate and enhance the driving experience through innovation, artistry and craft.
Please specify color in cart notes.
- 1.75” x 0.095”, 1.5” x 0.083” high strength seamless tubing (DOM) utilized for excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- TIG welded and utilizes “X” braces on front and rear sections for superior strength and rigidity
- Mounts to frame structure (utilizing factory bolts) to provide strongest mounting points and maximum protection
- Utilizes laser cut mounting plates & inner diameter tube clamps that are CNC turned and milled for a precise fit
- Designed to work with stock seats or any aftermarket seats on the market
- Allows full seat travel to accommodate taller drivers
- Can be used with stock seat belts or 6 point harnesses for track use
- Designed to work with wrap-around style harnesses while optional eyelet bolt provisions are available for clip-in harnesses
- OEM fit & finish. The main hoop contours entire arch of the roof with an even 3/16 inch gap
- Finished in satin black powder coat. Other colors available Bolt-in installation requires no drilling and minimal carpet trimming
- Made in USA
Oversize Items are shipped via LTL Freight within the 48 contiguous states. (If outside the contiguous USA 48 states, please contact us for special shipping arrangements). Additional Shipping charges may apply.