Brey Krause Factory BMW Electric Slider Seat Mount Kits!
Want a bucket seat in your street car but don't want to loser the factory slider? Brey Krause has the answer! We assemble these kits as a complete package with all of the required provisions and buttons streetable track cars that want to retain the factory electric slider bases.
- The R-9280/1/2 line of seat mounts is an innovative way to attach aftermarket seats to BMW OEM power or manual sliders. R-9280/1/2 side mounts bolt your aftermarket seats directly to the factory slider in the stock location with no additional adapters required.
- The R-9280/1/2 series side mounts utilize the stock 3-point seat belt receptacle mounting point to properly locate the stock seat belt. Additional harness lap-belts can be added for driver and passenger sides with the R-9288 & R-9289 Clip-in Lap Belt Mounts.
- Unlike aftermarket sliders, the factory BMW sliders are designed and tested to have the belts mounted above them. This means the belts stay properly located to your seat, regardless of the seating position.
- The R-9280/1/2 mounts include provisions to properly locate a R-9258 sub strap mount and/or R-2295 fire extinguisher mount, both of which move with the seats.
- Wiring instructions for powered and non-power seats functions are provided with the side mounts.
- The R-9280/1/2 line of seat mounts utilizes the factory BMW switch (for those using it with power sliders), creating an OE look for the installation
Includes: BK chassis specific side mounts, BK Sub Mount, BK Belt Side Mounts and window rocker switch.
With minor modification to the front elongated holes, we have mounted almost all of our Racetech 4119 and 9119 seats with these mounts! If you're trying to mount a Racetech 4119 or 9119 in you BMW chassis and need assistance, feel free to call us with your order number and our support staff will be happy to assist.
Some basic wiring skills required. Professional installation recommended.