SPL E9X M3 Control Arm Package!
This is our assembled kit of all the SPL arms for the E9X M3 chassis! We use this exact kit on all of our shop built e90 and e92 M3's. All of the adjustment you or your preferred race shop will need to get proper track alignment specs, correct geometry and get your car as fast as possible! Buy the kit together and save over $300! This kit includes:
- Front Lower Control Arms (Front Camber, Track Width & Roll Center)
- Front Tension Arms (Caster Adjustments & Anti-Dive)
- Front Tie Rod Ends (Bump Steer Adjustable)
- Front Endlinks (Optional in Case You Already Have One of Our MCS Assemblies)
- Rear Upper Arms (Camber Adjustment, Required For Even Basic Track Setups)
- Rear Toe Links (Eccentric Lockout)
- Rear Endlinks (Remove ARB (Swaybar) Preload From Balancing)
- Rear Knuckle Bearings
We always say, rubber should be saved for tires. There's nothing fun about having all the best parts on your track or race car only to have it shifting around under you as the factory rubber bushings deform and deflect letting the wheel and tire move around in ways it wasn't intended to leaving you making changes to dampers and set ups that could have been perfect all along. Luckily, SPL solves this with bearings for all areas of uprights, knuckles, subframes and everywhere else rubber bushings can cause inconsistencies. Like all SPL Parts products, we use these exclusively on all of our BMW M3 and M4 builds. SPL hits all the marks for us, they are:
- Designed, machined and assembled in the U.S.A.
- True motorsport quality utilizing structural Aluminum, stainless steel and titanium
- Motorsport style clamps (neutralize shift while tightening)
- Easy, precision adjustability. You or your race team won't find a better arm to work with reliably in shop or trackside
- FK bearings offer great durability for the rigors of track use with the fastest cars, ours included
- Bearings are high misalignment giving plenty of range and forgiveness against bind
- Teflon linings all but eliminate stiction and deflection
- Correct geometry/roll center with included shims
- We run much bigger front tires than almost anyone else, and these are partly responsible!
- Allows track width adjustments
If quality is the game, SPL is the name
It's always hard to find great value with a great product. Fortunately, SPL does just that through their whole line of suspension products. All premium materials, from the best suppliers money can buy all while retaining a relatively reasonable price. We even use SPL to swap out parts on our factory race cars when they retire from the pro circuits.
Full Service Available
RWE is a top tier championship-winning race shop located in Southern California with a history of building high performing, reliable vehicles since 2011.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering only the best performing, highest quality parts that are track and race proven.
A full line of services are available for your vehicle from installations to motorsport level racing builds.