No More Heat Soak in Your 991 GT2RS!
Track used GT2RS's are without a doubt an extremely capable weapon, and Porsche did a great job making them endure the stresses of track use without much issue. However, we have noticed issues with track use on the mighty GT2 when it's being driven to the limits, encounters warmer ambient temperatures or has a calibration for more power and track mapping like This one from M-Engineering. Combine those together and we're all but guaranteed to have some power pulled from our GT2, ruining our times and likely the rest of the session.
PWR is the cooling supplier to Formula-1, NASCAR, WRC, and MotoGP to name a few of the premier racing series their cooling components can be found in. Not to mention the OEM supplier for hypercars, such as the Porsche 918. PWR is highly regarded in the performance cooling industry and known to be one of the world’s best cooling system manufacturers.
- Direct fit, no modifications necessary
- Manufactured by PWR, cooling supplier for F1, NASCAR and Porsche's 918
- Keep heat soak in control and run longer and faster!
- Strongly recommended for cars running higher horsepower, race tires, heavy track use or any combination.
- OEM Part Numbers:
- 991-110-640-73 (Right)
- 991-110-639-73 (Left)
- No tuning, calibration or coding necessary. True plug and play