GT3 Race Car Feel In Your Street Car!
We get it, we all want to drive a Porsche GT3 Cup on the streets. Unfortunately local law enforcement might frown on that. Fortunately! The ALL NEW JQ Werks Madtrace® Clubsport Adjustable Magnetic Paddle Shift System will at least feel the same as a GT3 race car. Manufactured from CNC machined 6061-T Grade Hard Anodized Billet Aluminum cage, Neodymium Magnet, and high-strength integrated 4mm-thick Carbon Fiber plates. JQ Werks Madtrace® Clubsport Adjustable Magnetic Paddle Shifters will bring you a significantly aggressive driving experience with our engineering design. This system has been designed for outstanding fitment and true plug & play installations. The shifters are track oriented and built to make it clear and satisfying to select gears no matter the steering angle. Due to its natural characteristics, the shifter will have a more robust and speedier snap back into positions. In addition, it makes a clean "click" noise every time,
The JQ Werks Madtrace paddles allow the user to adjust the angle and distance between the paddle shifter and steering wheels. Assembly instructions included but look for our own video coming soon!
Each Paddle Shifter Kit Consists Of:
- 2x Complete Adjustable Magnetic Paddle Shifter Units.
- 2x Formula-Style Carbon Fiber Paddles
- 2x GT-Style Carbon Fiber Paddles
- New Hardware For Steering Wheel Application
- 1x Allen Key
Porsche 991.2 Chassis (991.1 GT3 RS Included)
- GT3 RS | 991.1
- GT3 / GT3 RS / GT2 RS | 991.2
- Carrera / Carrera S / Targa / Targa S | 991.2
- Carrera T / Carrera GTS | 991.2
- 718 GT4 / 718 GT4 RS | 982
- 718 Cayman / Cayman S / 718 Boxster / Boxster S | 982
- 718 Cayman GTS / Cayman GTS 4.0 / 718 Boxster GTS / Boxster GTS 4.0 | 982
- 718 Spyder | 982
- Cayenne / Cayenne S / Cayenne GTS | 958.2
- Cayenne Turbo / Cayenne Turbo S | 958.2
- Macan / Macan S / Macan GTS / Macan Turbo | 95B.1 (2014-2021)
Each product will come with a limited lifetime manufacture warranty against defects on the mechanisms ONLY, not chipboard or blemishes, cosmetics, or normal wear and tear for paddle shifters.